Pros and cons of Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs Area

yes, and it's really easy. just scan the qr code the night before. you also choose a return time, but they don't hold you to that, you can return whenever you like. one day my sis tried to book the night before, it showed all buses full. She emailed the bus co, by 6 am the next morning they had opened up another bus to reserve. Again, this extra step seems to help the buses run so smoothly,I liked it.
Just seems a hassle for just transport to from the parks why should you need to contact bus companies etc while on holiday, there’s enough to plan at Disney as it is like lighting lanes, dinning etc. You’ll probably say it isn’t a hassle but to me that sounds like such an inconvenience on a trip. At least at Disney hotels you can just rock up whenever your ready and wait for the next bus from your hotel to the parks like that better. Too much of a pain trying to organise your own buses etc when enough to sort and plan on vacation anyway.

You say Holiday inn is close to Disney springs are their buses to and from the parks from Disney springs you could walk to and use those Disney buses instead? Could be just as easy to walk to Disney springs and catch one of those buses

Just seems a hassle for just transport to from the parks why should you need to contact bus companies etc while on holiday, there’s enough to plan at Disney as it is like lighting lanes, dinning etc. You’ll probably say it isn’t a hassle but to me that sounds like such an inconvenience on a trip. At least at Disney hotels you can just rock up whenever your ready and wait for the next bus from your hotel to the parks like that better. Too much of a pain trying to organise your own buses etc when enough to sort and plan on vacation anyway.

You say Holiday inn is close to Disney springs are their buses to and from the parks from Disney springs you could walk to and use those Disney buses instead? Could be just as easy to walk to Disney springs and catch one of those buses
to each their own. Like I said, I've tried them all,and I prefer these. Buses don't go straight from Springs to parks, you'd have to go to a hotel,then take another bus to a park. It would take 2 hours,vs. a simple ride.

to each their own. Like I said, I've tried them all,and I prefer these. Buses don't go straight from Springs to parks, you'd have to go to a hotel,then take another bus to a park. It would take 2 hours,vs. a simple ride.
Plus might be days when going to a park but don’t have a specific time at least that advantage of the Disney buses as you know they’ll always be another one soon

Plus might be days when going to a park but don’t have a specific time at least that advantage of the Disney buses as you know they’ll always be another one soon
Book a WDW hotel and save your points for a non-Disney stay.

There are pros and cons to HI buses. You got the information you requested. You prefer Disney. There is no right or wrong answer.

Book a WDW hotel and save your points for a non-Disney stay.

There are pros and cons to HI buses. You got the information you requested. You prefer Disney. There is no right or wrong answer.
They have an excellent deal on for uk residents at the moment

$2100 dining and merch credit, $400 gift card, 14 day ticket for price of 7 and 5% of stay if blue light card member so it’s a non brainer to book a hotel through Disney now and not HI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter