Proposed to my girlfriend at Palo!

Way to go!

BTW, it's not too late for a wedding at WDW at the Pavillion if you have your heart set on a church wedding. Worked for us.:thumbsup2

Congratulations! What a great idea and now you have a special place to return to for anniversaries for years to come.

We loved the idea of a destination wedding but we both have such large families back home and we wanted everyone to be there to party. She's done so much of the planning and I've gone alon for the ride : ). I was in charge of honeymoon planning though which I got carried away on a little, but hey, we only have one honeymoon and we'll always remember.

Hey everyone!

Just an update...

After nearly a year and a half of a wonderful engagement (I'm a lucky guy to be marrying such a beautiful person) we will be getting married this June!! Honeymoon will be in Punta Cana and then Cape Cod for a week. But... I have now just booked a 4 night cruise on the Dream on what will be our one year wedding anniversary next year! Already excited even with it being so far away.

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulatory words of encouragement!!

Good News and Bad News.

Anne Marie is now on the Dream. Still working for Palo.
She is now a Hostess
But she will hook you up with a great server. If she has not left DCL, by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!