Proposed to my girlfriend at Palo!

Though a DCL wedding would be a blast, we are looking for a church wedding. We've been fortunate enough to have now been on two Disney Cruises (and another cruise with another line in between them) in the last couple of years. We're thinking maybe a honeymoon in Aruba.

PS - Yes, Annie Marie is the best. She helped out a lot with the surprise and sincerely seemed to be so excited for us both. We also had her for our Palo brunch a couple of days later. I know there are a few threads asking about the tipping at Palo, and I can say that we tipped her an additional $30 on top of the $30 that you have to pay for the dinner since she was so helpful.

How wonderful! you are off to the right start with the romance. Every milestone anniversary you need to bring her back and put a note inside the Palo Menu. Her heart will melt everytime!:thumbsup2

awwwww! That is so very sweet!
congratulations- to the both of you. You're a keeper! :)

Congratulations! What a wonderful and romantic spot for your proposal! We are planning on spending our 20th anniversary there on the Fantasy in June 2012. Wishing you both much happiness and a life filled with many blessings.:goodvibes

Hey everyone!

Just an update...

After nearly a year and a half of a wonderful engagement (I'm a lucky guy to be marrying such a beautiful person) we will be getting married this June!! Honeymoon will be in Punta Cana and then Cape Cod for a week. But... I have now just booked a 4 night cruise on the Dream on what will be our one year wedding anniversary next year! Already excited even with it being so far away.

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulatory words of encouragement!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter