Proposed on 12-14-12 at disneyland ca. infront of Mickey's hedge by front gate.

rchrdkimbel

Earning My Ears
I proposed on 12-14-12, infront of Mickey's hedge by the front gate. This would have been at about 10 a.m-10:40 am on 12-14-12. I had made a video of the proposal BUT my fiancee accidently deleted it during the day without telling me. Did ANYONE happen to catch my proposal on video????I had a GREY coat, and was on one knee, sound familair? I know it's a long shot, but I have to try. The video CAN'T be recovered because it was overwritten with MORE pictures throughout the day. My only chance is that someone happen to catch my proposal...thanks rich

I proposed on 12-14-12, infront of Mickey's hedge by the front gate. This would have been at about 10 a.m-10:40 am on 12-14-12. I had made a video of the proposal BUT my fiancee accidently deleted it during the day without telling me. Did ANYONE happen to catch my proposal on video????I had a GREY coat, and was on one knee, sound familair? I know it's a long shot, but I have to try. The video CAN'T be recovered because it was overwritten with MORE pictures throughout the day. My only chance is that someone happen to catch my proposal...thanks rich

How romantic! Unfortunately, I wasn't there. I would try posting on a more frequently visited forum like Theme Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!