Proposal

vod2117

DIS Veteran
My GF and I are staying at the Four Seasons. I was planning on proposing to her by the castle in Magic Kingdom. Was wondering if there are Photopass people out to take photos? Otherwise what would a suggestion be to be able to grab photos inside Magic Kingdom? Also any other awesome proposal ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

My reply to your final question is always: It has to have meaning for your future bride, or even better, meaning for you as a couple.
Is there a specific ride, land, restaurant or character that has special meaning to her/you as a couple?

The castle is beautiful, but also a very standard proposal place. I would only propose there if this is her/your favourite place. A proposal gets more meaning when it's tailored. If you have a special bench where you always relax during the day with an ice cream, people watch from there, and enjoy your day. Then that bench is something specific for just the two of you.

In my opinion, you can propose over doing the dishes, if that's something with a lot of memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter