Problems with online check-in via MDE

hulldisneyfan88

Mouseketeer
Hi

As the title says I use the MDE website, we check in to the A of A resort in 55 days but the website keeps saying that there are no reservations that qualify. I have contacted Disney who suggested using a different website www.mydisneyreservations.com but this does not work either.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'd just wait. I know it says we can do online check in now at 60 days, but perhaps the systems just haven't been updated yet (wouldn't surprise me).

I'd just wait until it gets closer - even into the normal 10 day range and it should work with the alternate website they gave you.

Hi,

I booked my upcoming vacation via Disney Vacation Club. When I logged in to do the on-line checkin I was directed to the Disney World website. I was able to enter my reservation number however there was a person missing from my travel party. I called DVC and was told that they are having issues with the online checkin process (there is a bug and many people are having trouble). She assured me that my reservation was correct in the DVC system and I would not have any issues when I got to the Boardwalk.

OK I have a silly question and I don't mean this to sound snarky, if it does. Why do you need to check in two months in advance?

OK I have a silly question and I don't mean this to sound snarky, if it does. Why do you need to check in two months in advance?

Right now there's no NEED to do it that early. However, once they fully roll out FastPass Plus, you can make your FP+ reservations at 60 days out only if you have done online check-in.

Right now there's no NEED to do it that early. However, once they fully roll out FastPass Plus, you can make your FP+ reservations at 60 days out only if you have done online check-in.

There is no 'need' for online check in at this point.

The understanding currently is your TICKET will be what constitutes participation in FP+ once it is rolled out, not your room reservation.

There is no 'need' for online check in at this point.

The understanding currently is your TICKET will be what constitutes participation in FP+ once it is rolled out, not your room reservation.

Yes, but I believe from what's been said is that with packages you will need to do online check in since the tickets are part of the package. A separate ticket purchase could just link the tickets instead.

Naturally, we won't know until it rolls out completely.

As the girls said I don't 'need' to check in now I just want to know that 10 days out it will work.

Hi

As the title says I use the MDE website, we check in to the A of A resort in 55 days but the website keeps saying that there are no reservations that qualify. I have contacted Disney who suggested using a different website www.mydisneyreservations.com but this does not work either.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi there!
I had this same issue yesterday while trying to check in online using MDE; I kept getting an error that it didn't go through.

I called and got through to tech support; spoke with a very nice young lady who asked me to try www.mydisneyreservation.com (no "s" on the end of reservation), and it worked for me to check in.

Try that and see if it will work for you. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter