Probably a noob 'Free Dining Question'

miss.potatohead

Mouseketeer
Sorry this is probably a really stupid question and easily answered and/or asked elsewhere but I honestly found nothing in my search (although that more than likely just shows my stupidness!)

Anyway here is my question!
I've been playing around with on-site accommodation for the dates 2/2/2012 until the 10/2/1012 (so that I get in with free dining that finishes on the 2nd) It's spat out $3600 for a standard view room (2 adults) at the Port Orleans French Resort with a 6 day park hopper + water parks option and Magic Your Way Plus Dining option.

My confusion is, when I downgrade the dining option to the entry 'Magic Your Way' option (ie no food) my price drops down $1000 to $2600 (this is for 2 adults). So it isn't recognising it as being 'free' - do you have to put a code in this later to get the price down or what?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Normally for any Disney discount offer, you have to click through a special link (like an advertisement box) on the Disney home page to access that offer. You don't get it just by going to the reservations page and entering your information.

At the top of the page there should be a tab for "Special offers". Click on that tab and then the tab for free dining. IF your resort of choice is still available for your dates, then dining will be added to your reservation at no cost. Otherwise, you can call reservations and they can quote it for you.

At the top of the page there should be a tab for "Special offers". Click on that tab and then the tab for free dining.

Actually, the tab at the top of the page is "Tickets and Packages." If you position the cursor over it, a drop-down menu will appear with the "Special Offers" tab.

Thanks everyone for your help, figured it out!

Another quick question which I think I know the answer to but just was to check 100%...

If I book a package for 7nights/8 days, will all these days give me free dining, provided the first night of our trip is within the free dining period?

Thanks everyone for your help, figured it out!

Another quick question which I think I know the answer to but just was to check 100%...

If I book a package for 7nights/8 days, will all these days give me free dining, provided the first night of our trip is within the free dining period?

As long as you check in during free dining and the room is avalible and it is not for more then 14 days...then yes. I would suggest calling Disney and talking to them about it so that they can answer all your questions about it and you are able to book it with them at that point, because sometimes the web site mess's things up. I made ADR's on line and they are all batty...3 have the same conformation number and 2 of them have the wrong amount of people...all the other 5 are right, but 2 are not...feel like asking them what am I to do with the 3 year old, put him on the wall out side of the place and tell him to sit there until we come out from eatting?

Have a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter