Private VIP Tour

staffieri

DIS Veteran
We have two days of a private VIP tour guide on our Walt Disney World vacation. Talk about amazing!!! this was incrediable. Our friend invited us on their trip and had this planned for all of us. There were nine of us, kids ages 5-12. Our Disney Guide meets us at our hotel and drives you privately around. The first day He drives us to a back entrance to the Magic kingdom where cast members are waiting for our arrival with drinks and snacks. Your guide is there to plan the prefect day for you. VIP seating, Star wars meet and greets and yes lets just walk onto Pandora rides. Super cool thing was also getting the kids on FROZEN. let me say stand by for these rides were 3 1/2 hours long and no fast pass available. He drives us out of the magic kingdom and drives us to a back entrance at Epcot that was by Mexico. We walk through and head straight into the fast pass line at Frozen. Great ride!!! It was all pretty magical and a wonderful day our friend gave us with this tour. If you want to know more detail or I can answer questions don't hesitate to ask.

We do two days with our VIP guide each trip and I agree, it is amazing. :) It's wonderful to me to have days where the only thing I have to plan is to say, "We want to go to AK then MK".

Is there any food and drink included beyond the snacks you mentioned?
Did the kids like being back stage? I know when my 16 year old daughter went back stage she felt a huge loss of innocence because Pluto was standing there not fully in character waiting for the parade to go off.
Did they always use Fastpass lanes, or were there separate VIP entrances?
How much inside information does the guide give?

Is there any food and drink included beyond the snacks you mentioned?

We’ve done a few and have never been given snacks or drinks.

Did they always use Fastpass lanes, or were there separate VIP entrances?

Unless you are a celebrity who would cause too much commotion by being in the FP line, you use the FP line. For attractions that don’t offer FP, you would have to wait in the regular standby line (with a few exceptions).

How much inside information does the guide give?

I’m sure it varies by guide, but in my experience not much.

Exciting. what a wonderful opportunity. Memories for a life time. I hope one day to be able to follow in your footsteps:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter