Private Dining with butler service at Grand Floridian- pics on pg 2

My husband was trying to book this for our upcoming trip to celebrate my 40th! He called about 5 days ago and left his number and e-mail address on the voicemail. He has tried several other times but always gets voicemail. We haven't heard anything from anyone yet! How long did it take for them to get back to you when making your reservation?
This sounds like such a special dining experience and I would love to be able to experience it for my 40th!!
Thanks for any help! And Happy Anniversary!

i had an email address so i never spoke to anyone on the phone, i got the address from a friend in the states

so we have been back a month and i have just got round to uploading our pics from the camera

so we were taken to the top floor of the GF main building as this was empty as they were doing some decorating and this table greeted us

DSC03969.jpg

one view we had

DSC03973.jpg

DSC03967.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

so our starter at our wedding was chicken quasadila but this was so much nicer

DSC03975.jpg

our main of filet of beef and coconut almond chicken from kona cafe

DSC03991.jpg

DH enjoying it

DSC03992.jpg

our desserts

DSC03993.jpg

DSC03994.jpg

so thats our private dining experience

Wow! That looks amazing. The table looks gorgeous and those desserts are to die for.

Bet you're glad you did it before the twins arrive. Not the same trying to feed two babies and yourself :goodvibes

we may do it again next year as we will be out there with my parents so they can babysit the twins while we enjoy a nice meal!!!!! thats what grandparetns are for right??!!

Sounds and looks fab!!! Thank you very much for sharing as it's definitely something I'd be keen to consider for future trips... :goodvibes

Your pics are great we used PD for our wedding meal and it was fab. I am tempted to do this next trip :)

it was expensive but so worth the money, we were on a fllor on our own and it was so romantic for our first anniversary.

I think we will try and do it again next year but may not have our wedding meal again, we may go for one of their menus but the food we could not fault

Def recommend this if you want a very special meal. I just contacted private dining at the grand and worked from there mostly by email and they were great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter