Princess Weekend after part?

DCPalum2015

Earning My Ears
I’m doing a bit of research on the runDisneys since I’d love to do one for my 30th birthday in a few years. My birthday is in February so I thought the Princess one would be fitting but it doesn’t seem to have an after party? Is that the case? I’ve seen the marathon weekend and wind & dine have one so I just assumed they all had one.

Rest of my family aren’t runners so I wanted to make sure we had somewhere to celebrate together

I’m doing a bit of research on the runDisneys since I’d love to do one for my 30th birthday in a few years. My birthday is in February so I thought the Princess one would be fitting but it doesn’t seem to have an after party? Is that the case? I’ve seen the marathon weekend and wind & dine have one so I just assumed they all had one.

Rest of my family aren’t runners so I wanted to make sure we had somewhere to celebrate together

AFAIK, only Wine & Dine has a post-race party. Marathon weekend doesn't have one either.

As @azrivest mentioned, Wine & Dine is the only race weekend with an after party. But that doesn’t mean no one is celebrating their accomplishments! Lots of runners will hit the parks after their races while proudly wearing their medals. Some will splurge for a special meal to celebrate as well.

There have been been parties at other races in the past (initial Expedition Everest and Tower or Terror). When Pleasure Island was open runners seem to take over the Adventurers Club after the marathon. Do not give up hope that one day there will be more events after the races.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter