Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

Please send all the good vibes - both DDs tested positive for COVID today for the first time. DH and I had Covid last year, so hoping we stay negative. I’ve had such a good training cycle, I’d be bummed to get COVID now!

But - I guess one less worry for our February trip.
I hope you stay negative! I just got covid for 1st time despite caution 01/17 and am on day 18 of being positive with symptoms so no running during this time sadly. Horrible time to get covid for me- I've made my peace that I might get swept at the half because taking care of my body esp with covid causing cardiovascular issues is most important. I hope you stay healthy!

I hope you stay negative! I just got covid for 1st time despite caution 01/17 and am on day 18 of being positive with symptoms so no running during this time sadly. Horrible time to get covid for me- I've made my peace that I might get swept at the half because taking care of my body esp with covid causing cardiovascular issues is most important. I hope you stay healthy!
I’m so sorry!! Great plan to listen to your body and take it slow.

I tried to follow the instructions on the email/post about the VQ. Just to test it out.

I know it says you have to be within 45 mile radius of WDW, but I just figured I would give it a try and see how it goes. Strangely enough, I see Epcot as an option. But, not WWOS.

I don't want to make assumptions and figure that WWOS will eventually show up once I get on property or the day of. And then find out that it isn't the case, and end up scrambling last minute.

Is anyone else able to see WWOS?

I tried to follow the instructions on the email/post about the VQ. Just to test it out.

I know it says you have to be within 45 mile radius of WDW, but I just figured I would give it a try and see how it goes. Strangely enough, I see Epcot as an option. But, not WWOS.

I don't want to make assumptions and figure that WWOS will eventually show up once I get on property or the day of. And then find out that it isn't the case, and end up scrambling last minute.

They most likely haven’t loaded it into the system since the event is still a few weeks out

WWOS will appear in the days before the Expo.

And no, it doesn't work if you aren't close enough. I've tried 😋

Thought it odd that we got "Your Club runDisney Perks for Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend" emails when none of us are Club runDisney 🤣

i just got one too, I'm not Club runDisney either
They’re trying to entice you into signing up 😄😄

Mostly, I was chuckling at the fact that they didn’t proofread well enough and talked about unlocking extra magic during Marathon Weekend

Checked my emails from last year, and in 2022, RunDisney sent an email with a link to the event guide on Thursday February 10, two weeks before the expo. Fingers crossed that the event guide comes out tomorrow, then.

Checked my emails from last year, and in 2022, RunDisney sent an email with a link to the event guide on Thursday February 10, two weeks before the expo. Fingers crossed that the event guide comes out tomorrow, then.
For some reason I thought it was sooner than that. Crossing fingers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter