Princess Sofia the First Merchandise

Aimee810

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen this at the parks? We were in Cali park 12/2-12/5 and did not see anything but I have seen the Disney Sofia costume on eBay -EVERYTHING Sofia on eBay is crazy overpriced!:eek:

Maybe it will appear in Feb with Doc McStuffins stuff when they join Disney Jr on Stage? :yay:

Do you have a Disney Store nearby? Mine had plenty of the Sofia PJs last time I was there. Also had the plush animals from Sofia.

I have to say I managed to get the Sofia plush for my daughter for Christmas and she hasn't played with it AT ALL. Loves Sofia, not interested in the toy.

Found a T-Shirt at our local Disney outlet for just under $10. A little more than I like to pay, but DD was very excited about it. She will not wear dresses. It's the only thing I've seen!

Our nearest store is 2 hrs away. We do have one of the shirts. Would like the nightgown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter