Princess for a day - some questions

dypsy

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are heading to DLP in Feb and my 13 year old would love to become a princess for the day at the disneyland Hotel.
Does anyone know if they will know that she is 13 and not 12 (I know 12 is the upper age limit)?
She is quite small and has a age 11-12 cinderella dress she is desperate to take which fits her OK.
Even if she isn't allowed in the parks in it (does anyone know if they can tell via her wristband she is 13) would she be OK to wear it for dinner in the disneyland Hotel?

Also what do they offer for boys? He won't want to miss out!

Thanks all for any help

No experience, but just wanted to say that there are not a lot of children who make use of this. Those who do, are usually the young girls 4-7 year old.

Disneyland Paris doesn't have wristbands to access the park, you get a paper ticket. You do get a wristband if you use one of the paid FP options. To my recollection, the age is not mentioned on the ticket, just if she is considered an adult or a child.
If she is small for her age and already arrives in a dress, I don't think they will deny her access to the park or to the experience, but that's just my thought. As long as she has the right ticket to enter the park and not a child's discount.
You never know if the CM is going to be strict about the age and dress up, so just prepare your daughter for both situations.

I definitely wouldn't worry about wearing it to dinner.

I don't think they have something similar to boys, they always have face painting in the parks and they have pirates face paint in their options.

Thanks so much, hopefully it will be OK. She will be entitled to a disability fast pass thingy so hopefully that won't state that she is over 12.
I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!