Princess Fantasy Faire

RuthieT

DIS Veteran
Would you recommend this for 2 girls. 3.5 and 3? Our friend's daughter will be turning 3 while we are at DL and we are trying to plan something nice and special for her besides being at DL of course!! ;)

I was also wondering this about doing the hair and all at the faire, or would Libby Lu be a better choice. My daughter is turning 4, so we are doing her birthday at Disneyland. Since she is HEAVY into princesses.

I have two boys so we never do the faire, but the last time we went we took my niece and she loved it. It was really cute, with storytelling and dancing with the prince and princesses. They didn't do the hair and stuff there, so if you want to do that Libby Lu would be the better choice or just do both. You get photo ops with Snow White, Cinderella, Princess minnie and Aurora and they get little crowns to decorate. The boys probably wouldn't admit it, but they had fun learning to dance and wave like a Prince too.

If the kids are heavy in to princess, I definately reccomend the show.

disneyland812007luz045jn0.jpg

disneyland812007luz046rn9.jpg

Here is how it works, you stand in a Long Long line to meet the princesses, have a photo op, then go down where they come out on stage and do a show thing, some story telling, then the hair/et al. I would actually skip the line standing to meet the princesses and go into the area where they do the show, the CM will tell you when the next show is. You get a few photo ops after the show.

I would also skip the hair and go to Libby Lu.

Frankly, If we want to meet princesses we do lunch at Ariel's grotto, easier on the feet.

I like Libby Lu for the girlie stuff. We're heavy into princesses here too, but the PFF lines can be horrible! You can give it a try and run for the line when it opens, but, that's not for us. We do our princess time at Ariel's Grotto with a dinner or lunch - that way we're all having fun and are comfortable and no one gets cranky! lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter