Princess Billie & Her Royal Court ~ A Feb 2017 PTR ~ Update 7/24: That's A Wrap... Finally!

Congratulations on getting a new job with a huge raise. That is wonderful.

I think your hiatus from the Dis and Disney in general is understandable. I've taken a huge break from the Dis, too, and have just found my way back again. Real life got busy and I found that I was able to get so much more done when I wasn't hanging on the computer. But our trip next month has got me back reading the Dis so that I don't miss anything important. And it paid off, too, since I was back here in time to find out about ROL finally getting started. :)

9 days until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Thanks for all the kind words, ya'll! I don't have the time right now to do a bunch of replies, but I want you all to know how very much I appreciate you all still being here and taking the time to post! That being said, I couldn't let today completely slip by without a little dancing. Some SINGLE DIGIT DANCING! And ya'll know who always does my Single Digit dancing for me....

3o7abldj0b3rxrZUxW.gif

pa37AAGzKXoek.gif

lF1XZv45kIwMw.gif

Still haven't started packing, though! The list is made now, at least. The pieces for my 5K outfit arrived this week from Amazon, but I still haven't tried them on. Or even taken them out of the shipping packages even. My Disney preparedness level has soooo seriously declined, ya'll. I've promised myself that I'll work on both tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Glad to hear you are alive and your trip is right around the corner :-) And massive congratulations on the new job. AMAZING NEWS!!!! Hope its going well

Hey Billie, I've been on a hiatus from the DIS too but noticed on FB that you are already AT DISNEY! and I'm SO JEALOUS but also so happy for you!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sorry for the disappearing act, everybody! I'm going to try to get my act together here as best I can. It's been 5 months since this trip so I"m not sure how much of a trip report I could actually write at this point, but I will definitely start a TR thread anyhow. It will likely most be photos with the occasional commentary, but if you decide to follow, I hope you'll enjoy it! :) However, I won't be starting it until after I finally finish the TR for my October 2016 trip. I'm hopelessly behind! I will definitely poke my head in here and let ya'll know if/when a TR link appears for this February trip. I hope to get to it sooner rather than later!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!