Prince Charming takes his Princesses to Disney World~Updated 6/7 with ADR's

This year I discovered those Purex 3 in 1 sheets. I tried some out here first and they do a good job. Since it contains the detergent, fabric softner, and dryer sheet all in 1 sheet, it takes up less room.

I love the Purex 3 in 1 sheets...it means my daughter can do laundry as one of her chores...she's 10 and short like me, so she can't reach the place in the washer to put the liquid detergent.

Glad Paige is okay...isn't it funny- if one of us adults took that kind of a spill we'd be in the hospital. Kids just need a good looking over, a hug, and then they go their merry way.

Glad Paige is okay...isn't it funny- if one of us adults took that kind of a spill we'd be in the hospital. Kids just need a good looking over, a hug, and then they go their merry way.

Rod and I said the same thing...we would have broken every bone in our body and she on the other hand doesn't even have a mark. Crazy!!

Now for some not so happy news...Paige and I have colds. :headache: We realized Monday that Paige was not feeling up to par but by yesterday is was apparent that she had a cold and I caught it from her. Horrible Indiana weather...at least that is what I am blaming it on. ;)

I started packing some things last night, the stuff that goes into our 1 checked bag. Stuff like our shampoo, conditioner, the bottled water for my cpap, things we can't carry on the plane. I am glad I started that last night because I realized that I still need to buy our soap! That could have been a problem. :scared1: I also need more zyrtec for my allergies and now that we have colds I need to buy some of the travel size packs of kleenex's. I just hope that we are feeling better by saturday otherwise Mickey and friends might be sick by the time we leave. Then the world will hate us. :eek:

That is all for tonight, until next time, happy reading.

Rod and I said the same thing...we would have broken every bone in our body and she on the other hand doesn't even have a mark. Crazy!!

Now for some not so happy news...Paige and I have colds. :headache: We realized Monday that Paige was not feeling up to par but by yesterday is was apparent that she had a cold and I caught it from her. Horrible Indiana weather...at least that is what I am blaming it on. ;)

I started packing some things last night, the stuff that goes into our 1 checked bag. Stuff like our shampoo, conditioner, the bottled water for my cpap, things we can't carry on the plane. I am glad I started that last night because I realized that I still need to buy our soap! That could have been a problem. :scared1: I also need more zyrtec for my allergies and now that we have colds I need to buy some of the travel size packs of kleenex's. I just hope that we are feeling better by saturday otherwise Mickey and friends might be sick by the time we leave. Then the world will hate us. :eek:

That is all for tonight, until next time, happy reading.

glad to hear paige was unhurt. Its funny how every moment we somehow connect to disney. :lmao: Stinks about the colds. That seems to be the thing right now. I have talked with other disers and they have the same troubles and a bunch of people at my work have colds. I however have put myself in a bubble so I should be ok. Just kidding.:rotfl2:

Well you must be so excited for your trip is only 2 days away. I remember from your earlier posts that you are taking off tomorrow to pack right? Well good luck with packing and with your trip. I will wish for a speedy recovery from the colds for you.:wizard:

I forgot to let you know about the big suprise Rod sprung on me Tuesday night. He came home from work and told me he had "decided" that we were going to go see La Nouba (the Cirque De Soleil show). What??? :scared1: Does the man not know how much those tickets cost? If he didn't then, he does now as I told him that they were expensive. :thumbsup2 It obviously did not matter as he bought them anyway. Now I am not sure if I should be upset that he spent that much money or happy that he actually participated in the plan. :confused3 I think I am going to go with happy. :cutie:

I took Paige to see one of their shows in February with my parents when they came to Indy and she absolutely LOVED it! :lovestruc So I know she will enjoy this one. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

I took tomorrow off from work so I can do laundry, clean the house up, and pack. I also need to head to the post office and Walmart to pick up those last minute things. But I have gotten some things taken care of already...

I have the neighbor boy set up to watch our dog for the week, get our mail, and keep an eye on the house. I told him we would pay him $100 and he said that he understood if we needed to pay him less than that especially with the economy the way it is. Now he is 17 years old and I was shocked that he was that aware of the economy. I mean aren't teenagers supposed to be so wrapped up in themselves that they can't see anything else? :lmao: He really is a good kid, plus I thought I was getting off cheap with only paying him $100...afterall, he is walking across the street a couple of times a day to feed Apollo, let him out, and play with him plus everything else.

I have the neighbors next to the 17 year old taking us to the airport. Lucky for us, one of them works first shift and can take us on her way to work. They are also going to help with our dog when the 17 y/o is in school. Plus they both work for the police department so will keep a good eye on our house. I am so lucky to have such great neighbors! :goodvibes

In less than 36 hours we will be on a plane heading to Disney! :banana::banana: I can hardly believe that after months and months of planning that it is this close.

Until next time, happy reading.

that is great to have good neighbors. What is the plan to let paige in on the big surprise?

Not sure if there is a big plan...we are going to wake her up in the morning (at 4:50am!! :eek:) and tell her she needs to get up so we can get on an airplane. Then once we land in Orlando, I am going to tell her that her "fun day" (for being good this week) isn't going bowling but rather Disney World. I sure hope she is ok with not going bowling...you never know with my child how she will react. :lmao: My luck, she will say "but you sad we could go bowling!!" Ugh! :laughing:

Well, I need to get busy...I have mowed the grass, gone to Walmart and the post office, now I just need to take a shower, do the laundry, and pack....all before I pick up Paige this afternoon.:faint:

Thank you everyone for reading and following along....so until we return, happy reading.:)

Not sure if there is a big plan...we are going to wake her up in the morning (at 4:50am!! :eek:) and tell her she needs to get up so we can get on an airplane. Then once we land in Orlando, I am going to tell her that her "fun day" (for being good this week) isn't going bowling but rather Disney World. I sure hope she is ok with not going bowling...you never know with my child how she will react. :lmao: My luck, she will say "but you sad we could go bowling!!" Ugh! :laughing:

Well, I need to get busy...I have mowed the grass, gone to Walmart and the post office, now I just need to take a shower, do the laundry, and pack....all before I pick up Paige this afternoon.:faint:

Thank you everyone for reading and following along....so until we return, happy reading.:)

have a wonderful time. Want to hear all about it when you return.

Okay, so I'm stalking your PTR waiting for you to tell us....HOW WAS IT?!! :earsboy:

:lmao: That is funny....I have never been stalked before.

The trip was AWESOME!! Paige had so much fun. She made a new friend, in fact her mom and I traded addresses so the girls could write to each other. :cloud9: I was able to meet up with my friend I haven't seen in over 4 years. It was great. We hung out at the MK for part of Thursday and he even rode Goofy's Barnstormer (the kid's roller coaster) with us. Now he is about 6'1" but got on it anyway. It was really cute. :goodvibes I will try to get some pictures up soon. It may take awhile as I am still unpacking and doing laundry. :headache: That is the worst part of vacation for me...;)

:lmao: That is funny....I have never been stalked before.

The trip was AWESOME!! Paige had so much fun. She made a new friend, in fact her mom and I traded addresses so the girls could write to each other. :cloud9: I was able to meet up with my friend I haven't seen in over 4 years. It was great. We hung out at the MK for part of Thursday and he even rode Goofy's Barnstormer (the kid's roller coaster) with us. Now he is about 6'1" but got on it anyway. It was really cute. :goodvibes I will try to get some pictures up soon. It may take awhile as I am still unpacking and doing laundry. :headache: That is the worst part of vacation for me...;)

I always feel like I need a vacation from my vacation once the unpacking, laundry and general catching up are done! Very cool that Paige has a pen pal! Okay, I really should be helping DD with homework, not dis-ing! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter