Prime Day 2019

My fiance got a great deal on a series 3 Apple Watch! I am eyeing the Ancestry DNA kit...not sure if I'll grab it or not. I am also grabbing some pens, pencils, a sharpener, and some other classroom essentials!

It’s a shame that teachers have to sulppky classroom supplies. Schools need to step it up so teachers who don’t get paid that much for going to college don’t have to put out money for supplies.

Thank you! I couldn't agree more. I put so much money toward my classroom for just basic things! It's tough!

I think the only differences between the first Oasis and the new one is being able to change color temp and more lights. FWIW I have the first one and love it.

I have been debating for awhile about getting the new one, I was hoping that there would be a Prime day deal for it but should have known there wouldn't be.
My eyes have been getting so tired and my vision is getting worse that I want the ability to change to amber. I know it's expensive, but I think it will be much better for my eyes and I expect this will be my last Kindle purchase. Of course I said that when I bought the latest paperwhite too LOL

I have been debating for awhile about getting the new one, I was hoping that there would be a Prime day deal for it but should have known there wouldn't be.
My eyes have been getting so tired and my vision is getting worse that I want the ability to change to amber. I know it's expensive, but I think it will be much better for my eyes and I expect this will be my last Kindle purchase. Of course I said that when I bought the latest paperwhite too LOL
I get it. I paid full pop for mine and have no regrets. The Voyage was supposed to be my last Kindle, lol. Love my gadgets.

My fiance got a great deal on a series 3 Apple Watch! I am eyeing the Ancestry DNA kit...not sure if I'll grab it or not. I am also grabbing some pens, pencils, a sharpener, and some other classroom essentials!
The AW3s are seriously tempting. Considered buying and stashing as bday presents for my kids but I don’t think it’s something they’re ready for yet.

Picked up the instant pot. Also grabbed some neck wallets and packing cubes for our European trip next month. All things I had on my list to buy so was glad they were a couple of bucks off. Now waiting for the noise cancelling headphones that were in my cart anyway to go on lightning sale in the middle of the night. Guess I am going to have to set my alarm.

Picked up the instant pot. Also grabbed some neck wallets and packing cubes for our European trip next month. All things I had on my list to buy so was glad they were a couple of bucks off. Now waiting for the noise cancelling headphones that were in my cart anyway to go on lightning sale in the middle of the night. Guess I am going to have to set my alarm.
I wound up buying an Insta Pot for my DM for her birthday in September.

I also bought a security camera for my front porch.

I am obsessed with my Instant Pot. Great purchase!

I actually went all in and got a nice big Sony TV for the basement this morning. I just redid the whole basement, painted the paneling, getting new carpet Wednesday, have a sectional ordered so this was the last piece of the new family room. Oh and a fire tv stick to go with it.

A lot of items on my baby registry were included so taking advantage of the 30% off with prime deals and the 15% registry completion discount I saved almost $200. I got a video baby monitor, 3 car seat bases, baby carrier, activity mat and a few little accessories. I had $150 on my gift card balance so my OOP cost was $94

I got the Ancestry kit today. My sister has been bugging me to get it done and she emailed me to tell me it was a good deal through prime.

Which headphones?

We just moved to a new house a couple of weeks ago. I've been taking note of things we need and decided to buy them on Prime Day. I went totally crazy and bought the following: a soap dish for the master shower and a package of trash compactor bags. I also need a few big ticket items, but they can wait.

We just moved to a new house a couple of weeks ago. I've been taking note of things we need and decided to buy them on Prime Day. I went totally crazy and bought the following: a soap dish for the master shower and a package of trash compactor bags. I also need a few big ticket items, but they can wait.
You crazy shopper!

Congratulations on your new home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter