Prices for Randy Chapman?

Tinkerbelle14

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know approx. how much Randy would cost? My fiance and I are leaving the morning after our wedding for a honeymoon down in Mexico (or some place like that, haven't booked it yet), so we couldn't change our photo credit to a honeymoon session. However, if Randy's prices were really reasonable, I would consider using him anyways!

I have also been trying to find Randy Chapman pricing. I have emailed him twice but have not gotten a response.

Tinkerbelle14 said:
Does anyone know approx. how much Randy would cost? My fiance and I are leaving the morning after our wedding for a honeymoon down in Mexico (or some place like that, haven't booked it yet), so we couldn't change our photo credit to a honeymoon session. However, if Randy's prices were really reasonable, I would consider using him anyways!
You could always take the photos before your wedding day. Just a suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter