Prices for Littlebelle's Pin Store open for business

Hi all I updated what pins are still available if I have not contacted you via PM nothing I do not have what you want to trade. Or there is maybe just one pin out many that you wanted.

Disney Dreams I will try and hook up with you tonight. I have the pins already for you.

hi i would like your four leave clover pin! i will have to do a shopping spree!

Let me know when you are on. I have Jegrezo and AuntieJulie on my friend's list if you are meeting with them as well.

Thanks for the smoothe trade LittleBelle! Happy to trade with you again in the future.

DLR Disneyland Hotel 500 credits
Hong Kong Hollywood Hotel 1000 credits
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel 1,000 credits
WDW Contemporary Hotel 1,000 credits
WDW Pop Century 1,000 credits

Since all of the pins that I asked for are not available, I am interested in these. I think that this would come to 4,500 credits. Is that right?

Belle1997 said:
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel 1,000 credits ...[/SIZE]

Hi LittleBelle,

When I asked about trading this pin on the 15th is was 10,000 credits. Have you drastically changed your asking price on this or is this a typo?

Please let me know. You know I have been interested in this pin from the day you posted this thread. :)

Thanks,
Disney Dreams

Hong Kong Hollywood Hotel 1000 credits or 2,000 shpping spree
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel 1,000 credits super rare or 15,000 shopping spree
Hong Kong Fantasy 500 credits or 1,000 shopping spree

TDL Miracosta 500 credits or 1,000 shpping spree or pin trade

TomorrowLand 1 of 5 Flying Saucer 1000 credits or 2,000 shopping spree
TomorrowLand 2 of 5 People Mover 1000 credits or 2,000 shopping spree
TomorrowLand 3 of 5 Skyway 1000 credits or 2,000 shopping spree
TomorrowLand 4 of 5 Motor Boat 1000 credits or 2,000 shopping spree
TomorrowLand 5 of 5 Submarine 1000 credits or 2,000 shopping spree

can i have this

Could you please let me know if you still have the DLR Disneyland Hotel pin. I offered 1000 credits via the kiosk and you were only asking 500. Also a few others have offered you credits for this pin. Could you please let us know who gets the pin or if you are still waiting for more offers? Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter