Priceline FYI

mkb3

DIS Veteran
I entered my dates for a booking, and the app reset back to today's date. I get a confirmation email with the wrong dates and immediately called PL (within 5 minutes of booking). Even though my search history on their site shows the dates i was looking for they refused to refund my money for the booking as same day bookings are non refundable. It's now a "he said she said" situation. After a decade of being their customer I am done. My family's trip has been cancelled because we can't justify paying twice. Just hope my CC can stop the charges now but I don't have my hopes up.

That's why you always verify your dates before clicking the final submit button. You usually even have to put in initials on the T&C section that you verified what you entered and agree to pay. I rarely use PL, but did for out quick stop over next month. I remember having to check and double-check everything. Unfortunately, this is not PL's responsibility.

I'm still not convinced the issue is on my end, I've requested shadow tables with screen shots to prove it was my error, but they are not willing to provide that.

All I can offer is good luck. I know when I book, it tells me to verify everything before clicking the final button.

Did you take a screen shot before hitting the final submit button? That would be the proof you need. If not, you are pretty much stuck with what you purchased.

No screen shots, just their search history (recently viewed) has the future dates and not yesterday's. It will be a he said she said for sure and I honestly don't like my chances, but will see if my bank has any luck. This is just more of an FYI as mentioned in the title.

Depending on how quickly you called your credit card you may have a chance. Also always worth recalling priceline and get a different rep.

Some people have had success respectfully explaining their cases on Twitter with some companies. They'd rather not have the negative publicity.

Worst thing that can happen with that method is... nothing, basically.

It might be too late, but I would call back and talk to another agent. PL gets a bad rep, but they have always been very good to me in similar situations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter