Priceline for Hardrock Hotel?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
We are planning a WDW/Universal trip on President's weekend. We want to stay 3 night at the HRH in a suite, which is over the top in price $$. I see on Priceline they have the same room for hundreds of dollars cheaper. I have never used Priceline before so I"m a bit nervous. Should I book through Priceline to save about $800? Can anyone give your experience on using Priceline to book hotels?

Thanks in advance!

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
We are planning a WDW/Universal trip on President's weekend. We want to stay 3 night at the HRH in a suite, which is over the top in price $$. I see on Priceline they have the same room for hundreds of dollars cheaper. I have never used Priceline before so I"m a bit nervous. Should I book through Priceline to save about $800? Can anyone give your experience on using Priceline to book hotels?

Thanks in advance!
We just came back from a trip at Disney and booked the Swan through Priceline and had no problems at all so I'm guessing you'll be fine booking HRH through them. Just make sure you check Priceline's cancellation policy.

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Priceline is legit. Just keep in mind they are a third party, so its no different than if you were to book with a travel agent (for example). You would need to go through Priceline if you have any changes or need to cancel. And I agree with PP that you should check their cancellation policy, because they have may have their own restrictions outside of what Hard Rock's says.

glocon

DIS Veteran
We used Priceline for a Pop reservation and saved about $200. Wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS