Priceline Express and Universal Resorts?

lotsohugginbear

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had luck getting a Universal Resort with Priceline Express? I've been looking
without success and was wondering if anyone ever saw them offered as an Express deal.
Thanks much!

I got Royal Pacific on a Hotwire opaque deal for the last full week in August. I think I booked it mid/late June.

I was just playing around on Hotwire and found Royal Pacific for about $50 less than I can find anyplace else. (Debating on weather to be greedy and keep waiting or book now and take my chances this is as good as I can do)

I was just playing around on Hotwire and found Royal Pacific for about $50 less than I can find anyplace else. (Debating on weather to be greedy and keep waiting or book now and take my chances this is as good as I can do)

I would book now rather than risk it potentially going up. Then you can cancel your existing reservation and re-book at a lower price if one comes up.

I would book now rather than risk it potentially going up. Then you can cancel your existing reservation and re-book at a lower price if one comes up.

Hotwire bookings are nonrefundable.

Went ahead and booked the regular room on another site and will keep watching to see if I get a better deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter