Priceline car rentals 1st week of December are not too bad!

MScott1851

<font color=font color=royalblue>Got a link for th
We are going November 29 - December 5, and despite using Mousesavers tips, old codes I've squirrelled away, and every other tip in the book, I wasn't able to find much for that week below $250-$300.

I was able to book a full size from Hertz for those dates just now for $16 per day, for a total of $155.76. I did 'name my own price' and got denied a standard size for $15 per day, then just went up one class and one dollar and, voila!

SO...the rest of you who are bemoaning the exorbitant car rental rates that week, you might want to throw caution to the wind and give it a try.

Thanks for the update - we will down the same dates and the rates were pretty crazy.. I have had great luck with Priceline car rental, got Hertz once and the last time it was Avis.

When we rented a compact with Hertz last Dec we actually got upgraded to a Toyota Siennna.. my daughter said the car was "sweet". One good thing is now Hertz is on site at MCO, last year we had to take a shuttle bus over - not that big of a deal but onsite is best!

Maybe we will see you there - we will be at AKV with our 4 year old, can't wait!

WOW! Usually the good deals with Priceline aren't had until the week before, but it 'm looks like you scored! I'm off to try for our October trip.

WOW! Usually the good deals with Priceline aren't had until the week before, but it 'm looks like you scored! I'm off to try for our October trip.

Yep. I usually wait til the last minute, but I couldn't pass it up! I booked our flight and rental car and it's a LOAD off my mind. I usually spend so much time checking and rechecking car rental rates, trying different promo codes and different coupons, different pick up and drop off times...it's exhausting. This way, I know I'm done, and I really think this is a great price for those dates, especially for a full-size rental.

Well I did end up trying last night, but it was turned down. I need a minivan for 10/7-10/15. I am going to try again as we get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!