Price on website is less now

ktnryansmom

Mouseketeer
Than what I paid for my cruise...it's not for 2 months yet and I'm wondering if they'll adjust the price ...anyone know?

Than what I paid for my cruise...it's not for 2 months yet and I'm wondering if they'll adjust the price ...anyone know?

How much less is it? If it is small dollar amount, then it is likely a drop in taxes & they will automatically refund you.

I would ring them up and ask or ask your TA to do. If the paid in full date has past, I would ask for an upgrade or OBC for the difference. It's worth a try.

If it is just a regular price drop they will refund you the money. If it is a *GT rate that makes the price lower, they won't. In order to get the lower price in that case you would need to cancel, pay the penalties associated with that and then rebook. Sometimes this still helps you to save money if the difference is big enough.

A *GT rate is a restricted fare (you don't get to choose cabin or even category, must be paid in full at time of booking, no changes allowed, etc). and is limited to new bookings only.

Some special rates are applicable to old bookings after the penalty date but many are not. I'd call DCL--that's easier than us going thru what your booking is and what the rate you are seeing involves.

Hmm...maybe DCL realized America effectively just got a 2% paycut and they are cutting us a break...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter