Price of WDW Golf Cart Rental?

Yes, and I don't think so. I mean certainly you can REQUEST a blender, I just don't think there's much chance they'll accommodate you.

Ok I just reserved my 2 carts from Tee Time for 5 days 6/7 -6/11 and total for both carts comes up to $357.70 I am figuring at least $300.00 for 1 cart through Fort Wilderness. Wow what a savings.
Chinsmom

Actually, it's a huge turbo-prop engine! Disney generates their own electricity (and hot water) using a turbo-prop engine (ala mid-Century airliners!) and I assume Fort Wilderness is on that same grid with the MK and Epcot. So that electricity is what shows up at the power outlet at the end of your drive that charges your cart. Pretty cool!

man, i love you guys! so, i just plug it in overnight at the end of the driveway at my site? p.s. if i see doc brown camped next to me, i'm walking:rotfl:

BTW, the turbo-prop generator is for real... I know it can be hard to tell around here sometimes. I still have the tech sheet on it around here somewhere that I got at the EPCOT Outreach center in the late '80s. I'll have to see if I can find it and post. Pretty interesting... at least for us geeks/Disneyphiles.

There are 4 seats, but I've seen some of those carts loaded with several more people :)

Back in 2003 we were able to rent a 6 passenger golf cart from FW. When we made reservations in 2006 they no longer had 6 passenger golf carts, but they said it was ok if we put 6 people in a 4 passenger cart.

I don't know if they would tell you the samething now or not.

Pretty much as many people as you can pack in and hold on is fine (use your best judgement). The 4 seaters are meant to hold 4 adults, but you can usually squeeze a few kids in there too. And GCE still rents 6 seaters. (off-site rental info here)

I've never seen anyone stopped by "Disney Police" for having too many people in a cart.

I have to say that I am not a fan of using Kenny. We agreed to terms and I was very happy until the last week. After 4 calls with no response from him, I was forced to leave town while he still owed us $80 on the transaction. He is friendly until he has an issue and then he just disappears.

I would not ever do business with him again because I would not be able to trust he would be there. Do business with him at your own risk.

Nathan Focht

I have to say that I am not a fan of using Kenny. We agreed to terms and I was very happy until the last week. After 4 calls with no response from him, I was forced to leave town while he still owed us $80 on the transaction. He is friendly until he has an issue and then he just disappears.

I would not ever do business with him again because I would not be able to trust he would be there. Do business with him at your own risk.

Nathan Focht

Sorry that you had an issue with him. As far as our experience, he was absolutely great and above fair. First of all, we rented from him "at the very last minute" after arriving at the fort late at night and he had our cart delivered to the campsite by 7 am the next day. We agreed to 5 days and then changed our mind, asking that it be extended to 7 days. He graciously agreed, and then again at the end of 5 days had to make a change in our plans, and he came and picked up our cart directly at the campsite, still honoring the 5 day rental amount--which I thought was more than fair.
I will feel very comfortable renting again from him.

i wrote in another thread but does anyone know his prices for 2010? did they change much? Thanks

Sorry i meant Kenny Tee-Time golf Carts 2010 prices? i know disney's is over $50 a day but these are the prices i saw for 2009 and i am wondering if they went up this year and so i can budget approperately...i am sure that we are going to rent one.

All prices include rental, delivery and tax and there is no extra charge for weekends.
5 Days $178.85 7 Days $224.70 9 Days $ 270.35
6 Days $ 201.78 8 Days $ 242.63 10 Days $ 293.28

Good question! I haven't heard any pricing info on Kenny recently. If anyone has recent info. please share and I'll update the sticky post accordingly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter