Price of WDW Golf Cart Rental?

Does anyone know if Tee Time (Kenny) rents the 3-seater/6 person carts? I know we can squish the DGD's and Mom into the rear seat on a two seater, but a 3 seater for the 5 of us would save a few rounds of "make her stop touching me..."

I met someone that rented from Kenny and I was very impressed with the Golf Cart. The cart looked to be brand new had the little rain jacket on it. I've rented form Disney on 2 ocassions and the cart got us around but one time I even took it back and complained about it and what they had to trade with me was not better. I was total impressed with Kenny's Carts. What a great service!

Does anyone know if Tee Time (Kenny) rents the 3-seater/6 person carts? I know we can squish the DGD's and Mom into the rear seat on a two seater, but a 3 seater for the 5 of us would save a few rounds of "make her stop touching me..."

There's another golf cart thread floating around right now, and I think it mentions that Tee Time only has the 4 person carts (same as Disney) and that Golf Cart Enterprises has the 6 person carts.

We just returned from the Fort this afternoon and at 7:00 this morning gave Kenny back his golf cart after a weeks rental. He was polite and professional and the cart was great.

We'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Wow! Tee Time sounds great! I'm going to pass the info along to my parents. They were interested in renting a golf cart. Thanks!

We just returned from the Fort this afternoon and at 7:00 this morning gave Kenny back his golf cart after a weeks rental. He was polite and professional and the cart was great.

We'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Is there a website for this company? Do you know how much he charges for a week? :hippie:

Nikki, there is no website for TeeTime yet, but I'll refer you back to this excellent post (in this thread) that includes a fairly detailed review and pricing for them.

Nikki, there is no website for TeeTime yet, but I'll refer you back to this excellent post (in this thread) that includes a fairly detailed review and pricing for them.

That is such great info. I have my cart ressies at the fort already, but I might have to go with Kenny. I have the cart reserved for 4 days at the fort because we have family in various parts of FL we will be visiting while we are there. I forgot what my total was for the 4 days at the fort so I will have to dig for it. :hippie:

OK, I think I am becoming obsessive compulsive, but I am so excited. I just called TeeTime and made my ressie for our trip next month.

We are staying 7 nights but I rented a cart thru the fort for 4 days because we are visiting family off site. So the cost for a 4 day rental at the fort was $230.10. After I saw all the posts from you wonderful people about Teetime, I thought I would give them a call. I got the cart rental for 7 days for $226. I just am sooo excited about this, we saved 4 bucks and got 3 extra days of the cart. Now I might ask that very nice person who makes the Fort Fiend signs to make me one for my cart. YIPPPEEEEEE :hippie:

Does anyone know how far in advance I need to make reservations with Kenny? We'll be there for 8 days beginning Oct 28th. But I want to make sure we'll have the extra cash for the cart before I make the reservation. Will I have any trouble getting a cart if I wait until a month or two before our trip?

I just reserved with him last week for our stay starting next week and he did have a cart for us, although, next time I won't wait until the last minute. I think if you reserve a month ahead that should be enough time.

Note too that Kenny has a no-penalty cancellation policy, so if you make ressies way in advance and decide later you can't swing it, no problemo.

BUT - Kenny wants payment in full when you make the reservation. I would wait a bit longer before making and Oct reservation.

I made mine in mid to late January for a mid March rental.

Note too that Kenny has a no-penalty cancellation policy, so if you make ressies way in advance and decide later you can't swing it, no problemo.

I called to make ressies with Kenny on Monday and spoke with his wife, Tina? I believe. SHe said that if you cancel 2 weeks or less there is a 30% cancellation fee. :hippie:

Makes sense to me as well.

I booked with Kenny right after his name appeared on these boards in January.

I imagine that he's received quite a bit of business since that time and now needs to make sure he has carts for all those requesting one. It was only a matter of time before he would have to change the rules.

Makes sense to me as well.

I booked with Kenny right after his name appeared on these boards in January.

I imagine that he's received quite a bit of business since that time and now needs to make sure he has carts for all those requesting one. It was only a matter of time before he would have to change the rules.

When I talked to Tina, I asked her how business was, and she said very busy. I think she would of said that even if they werent. But she said that it was good calling about a month or more in advance, there really booking up.

:hippie:

This is far different than what Kenny said to me back in January.

I suspect disboards has increased his business substantially.

Based on these boards, I booked with Kenny last weekend for a September cabin trip...I'm a planner-aheader. Based on one of the Disney sites, I also recalled Disney Reservations and requested cable for internet access. (site said that they often run out of the cables. ???) Two questions I haven't yet gotten answers to...
Can I park a car and a golf cart outside of my cabin?
Can I request a blender for the cabin if they're not stocked in the kitchen?
Thanks for the information. I'm very excited about our stay in the cabins...I think it'll be a very different Disney experience! :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter