Price of WDW Golf Cart Rental?

VLee

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me the rate and phone number for the Golf Cart Rental?

We only have two nights booked in the cabins so I thought it would be just as economical to rent onsite as to pay a delivery charge.

Dates are May 29 and 30. Do I need to reserve now?

Thanks.

It's actually about $58 per day to rent from Disney.

I just rented off site and it came to $224 including tax and delivery from Tee Time Golf Cart Rental - Kenny - 407.276.0809.

Someone on this board recommended him and I'm giving it a shot.

It's actually about $58 per day to rent from Disney.

I just rented off site and it came to $224 including tax and delivery from Tee Time Golf Cart Rental - Kenny - 407.276.0809.

Someone on this board recommended him and I'm giving it a shot.

$224.oo for how long?

That sounds great if it is a week.

It's for a week. I posted about it 2 weeks ago, and originally I was quoted $230 for the week, and the charge came through and it was only $224.

That price includes delivery and taxes, as well as the plastic rolldown rain shield that you can use to protect yourself in the event it rains, head & tail lights, and a windshield. Yes, some offsite rentals do not include windsheilds.

Yes, some offsite rentals do not include windsheilds.
And remember, off site rental carts are considered "personal" carts. All personal carts are required to have the same equipment as the rental carts and this does include a windshield. But, with that said we all know how well FW enforces rules:sad2:

This also brings up a second point that I just thought of. You may want to call your homeowners and/or auto insurance companies to see what your coverage is when renting a cart (on or offsite). If some unfortunate accident were to occur, you would want to have coverage - just a thought

Has anybody used Kenny/Tee Time? We're thinking of using him for our trip in March.

I've already reserved with Kenny in June for 10 days. Taxes, delivery and all it came to $300. Far better than the $580 from the Fort. OUCH! I know the club cars have front and back lights, windshield and and side plastic that can roll down in case of rain. In june, it's not just in case....hahaha.

Has anybody used Kenny/Tee Time? We're thinking of using him for our trip in March.

:cheer2: We are in FW right now. Kenny delivered my cart this morning. He met me right in the parking lot in front of the Reception Outpost. The charge was $224.70 for a week. He said that he has his cell phone on 24 hours a day if I had any problems with the cart.

It is a white cart with head/tail lights, windshield, roll-down rain cover, horn, etc. Also, he said that the seats, batteries, tires and roof were all new.

I would recommend callng him for a reservation. The cart is nicer than the ones that FW rents and the price is obviously better.

:cheer2: We are in FW right now. Kenny delivered my cart this morning. He met me right in the parking lot in front of the Reception Outpost. The charge was $224.70 for a week. He said that he has his cell phone on 24 hours a day if I had any problems with the cart.

It is a white cart with head/tail lights, windshield, roll-down rain cover, horn, etc. Also, he said that the seats, batteries, tires and roof were all new.

I would recommend callng him for a reservation. The cart is nicer than the ones that FW rents and the price is obviously better.

That's great to hear. He was probably delivering to you when I called him earlier. He supposed to call me back so I can reserve. Thanks for the feedback!

Great to get a first hand account - thanks and have a great time! :moped:

We rent carts for $50 per day or $200 per week. Includes lights, windshield and a top. Delivery and pick-up is $35 each way for Monday thru Friday. Let us know if we can help. Mike 407 656-0995.:drive:

Including the taxes, it comes to just over $300, according the the price you quoted me.

As well, delivery on the weekend is over $400.

Including the taxes, it comes to just over $300, according the the price you quoted me.

As well, delivery on the weekend is over $400.

That's another reason I went with Tee Time. He delivers on Saturday or Sunday for no extra charge. We left early Monday morning so I needed him to pick the cart up Sunday. He called me Sunday morning to see what time I wanted it picked up -- he said that it could be as late as 8pm.

Mike, :welcome: to the DISboards! I know that several others with business interest that intersect Fort-life are here as well. I hope this serves as a good way to hear user needs and adapt to them.

We rent carts for $50 per day or $200 per week. Includes lights, windshield and a top. Delivery and pick-up is $35 each way for Monday thru Friday. Let us know if we can help. Mike 407 656-0995.:drive:

Welcome Mike...you should stick around these boards.....it may be very beneficial to you!!!! I have a feeling you're going to be VERY POPULAR around here!!!:thumbsup2

Hi Mike and welcome!
Not sure if you're the man at GCE we dealt with back in December, but we rented a cart from you folks for about 3 weeks and were really thrilled with your service and the price. In fact we've recommended you here on some other threads and have a cart reserved with you again for this coming November! :)

It's for a week. I posted about it 2 weeks ago, and originally I was quoted $230 for the week, and the charge came through and it was only $224.

That price includes delivery and taxes, as well as the plastic rolldown rain shield that you can use to protect yourself in the event it rains, head & tail lights, and a windshield. Yes, some offsite rentals do not include windsheilds.

I just reserved TWO carts with Kenny for our week in March and was quoted $224 for the week (Saturday til Saturday!) He thought he could save me a little on taxes since I rented two at a time. Very nice guy. I'll report back on the experience!

Still trying to convince DW I need one of my own! I even showed her pics of Rog's cart! :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter