Price of Disneys misting fans?

Do the battery operated fan type ones work better than the non battery ones? I have a misty mate 2.5 that I bought with register rewards at Walgreens and you just pump it. Would that work well? Not having used one before I am not sure what will give the most relief. I am concerned about a fan type and my girls long hair getting tangled in it. Is it the fan that provides the relief or the water mist?

They have them at CVS for $9.99 but are on sale this week for 20% off - the quality seems great.

I bought mine at CVS last week for the $7.99 sale price. It works well. Going to try it out on our trip in June. Plus I used extra bucks to pay for it, so basically free! Probably going to get one more (so the girls don't fight) and maybe I will put disney stickers on them :)

I was just looking at misting fans at Wal-Mart this morning. They have the cheap ones still but they also have some deluxe fans for $9. Maybe those work better?

I think that this is the deluxe mister that Wal-Mart had. It's at least similar. Amazon has several.

41N8ZG02FGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What section of the store are they in?

I try to never go to walmart, so when I do I can never find anything. If I want one of those fans, where do I find it?

I found them in the hardware area by the box fans.

I go to Wal-Mart a lot but only my own. Another Wal-Mart confuses me because they tend to be laid out differently. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter