Price increase in June at Resorts?

_Laurie_D

Mouseketeer
Looking online at the same room same category and same day of the week for Hard Rock Hotel for a day in May and a day in June and the rate is $100 more a night in June then May? Does this make sense?

Absolutely possible. More kids are out of school in June than in May. Many families travel during summer.
Law of supply and demand in action at Universal, lol!

We are going in June also and i have Royal Pacific booked 404.00 a night even though it is over our budget. Im thinking if we don't get a discount we may have to subtract some days or cancel and just make a trip from Disney. We were going to do a few days at Disney and a few days at Universal. At this point it's going to cost to much.
I'm not sure what to do

We are going in June also and i have Royal Pacific booked 404.00 a night even though it is over our budget. Im thinking if we don't get a discount we may have to subtract some days or cancel and just make a trip from Disney. We were going to do a few days at Disney and a few days at Universal. At this point it's going to cost to much.
I'm not sure what to do

We are doing Disney also for 4 nights before Universal and I agree it’s costing a fortune trying to do a split stay ☹️

We are doing Disney also for 4 nights before Universal and I agree it’s costing a fortune trying to do a split stay ☹️
We are doing 4 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge after Universal for 3 nights if we can get some kinds of discounts. I'm not going to give up yet. Yes I know it is way more then I thought it would be. Royal Pacific is 100.00 more a night than AKL.

If you compare Jan and Feb or Feb and March you will see the same thing - it is all supply and demand
Also to get saving you really need to stay 5 nights - I have found on more than one occasion that staying one more night was cheaper or the same as staying one less night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!