Price Fluctuations?

Brett Wyman

Legacy Guest
Why is that the same cruise one week is say 3k and then the next week it can be as much as double for the same exact route and length. Do prices go up as rooms sell out?

^ Yes. We got lucky when we sailed the Wonder to AK years ago because my kids' school started a couple weeks after everyone else - we got a really decent deal on what was the last or second to last AK departure of the season. We had hoped to take another cruise the next year but the school changed the schedule to match everyone else unfortunately 😢

We've done 2 SW cruises with a 3rd coming up. I'm guessing that our 2021 cruise will also be a SW cruise. We aren't SW fans, but with dh's job we can only cruise Jan-March. The SW cruises in Jan are a lot cheaper than the ones that go to the same places in March and April. Our 2021 has already gone up a very small amount, which was surprising since all our previous ones took many months before they went up any.

I wished we had a bunch of Disney die hards on our school board, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!