Price Check: Gold Haunted Mansion Candlestick

Goofy_Bob

"Shared Pain is lessened; shared joy is increased.
I'm looking to find the value of a Gold Haunted Mansion Candlestick. I believe it is Beta (correct me if I'm wrong). As for the currency, how many/which of these items should it take to get one:

Toy Soldier - Blue
Toy Soldier - Yellow
Snowman - White
DLR Quest Mickey Pumpkin
Flaming Ransacked Window
Candy Cauldron

I know the above are typically in high demand. I believe the candle to be very rare in that I've hardly even seen them around. Is it Beta? I haven't seen a lot of demand for it though, so I wonder if it's worth a lot.

It breaks down like this - I'm trying to get Inferno and I'm wondering which would add to the Inferno offer more: The high demand rare or should I trade all/some (how much?) to get the Beta Candlestick in my Inferno offer?

Your thoughts/guidance would be appreciated.

alas,it is not beta. beta is any type of green in an object that u see a lot of but it is green, unless the object already has a green color. i do believe that the golden candlestick is in fact a Golden Edition, for the 50th birthday of disneyland. :teeth:

Sorry, but I think your definition of beta might be a little off, koolashley. I believe both the yellow and the black candlesticks are beta. As for value, since I don't own any beta myself, I couldn't really say. But you're right that it does appear to be one of the most sought after pieces of beta.

coolashley, I am sory, but you are 100% incorrect on that - the yellow candle is beta, it was not in the Gold Edition set, nor was it in the 50th set - and for the record, the only green items which are still beta (meaning have not been re-released at all) are the Green Saucer and teh Green rocket

please check the beta guide at the top of the trading sections for more information

Yes, the Yellow (or Gold) Candle is beta. As far as your offer goes, probably the two soldiers, snowman, and pumpkin would be enough, but I've never owned one so don't take my word for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter