previous cruiser traveling with 1st time cruiser - Palo reservations

palloma

Earning My Ears
If I am a silver level cruiser and want to link my reservation with 2 other reservations (both never cruised with Disney before) can I still make Palo reservations at the 90 day mark for all 3 rooms?

thanks so much!

If I am a silver level cruiser and want to link my reservation with 2 other reservations (both never cruised with Disney before) can I still make Palo reservations at the 90 day mark for all 3 rooms?

thanks so much!

You may only make reservations for whoever is in your room. The booking window for reservations opens for each room based on highest CC level in that room.

:cutie:

Correct. What you'll need to do is to make your reservation at the 90 day point. Then, at 75 days make reservations for the other rooms as close to your same time as possible. After boarding, go to the location indicated for Palo ressies and tell the manager that you need to combine the reservations--they will take care of it for you.

Don't worry if you can't all get the same time, or even if some can't get a reservation. Grab the closest time you can and know that all will be made right after boarding.

They hold back a bunch of reservations for Palo for booking once onbard. So if the other two cabins are unable to make reservations don't worry. Just go to Palo as one of the first things you do after boarding to combine or make reservations.

What if I get to make dinner reservations and no time slots are available for them, will we still be able to add the 2 other couples to my reservation once on the ship? and when you say as close as possible to my time, if they reserve a different day can we still combine to get them all together?

It is important to get that reservation for you at your booking window. Much easier to add a couple people to an exisiting reservation than it is to get a new one.

So you can only make reservations for 'who is in your room'??

What if your travelling with someone else, but they have their own room. If I am a silver, can I not book the table for me and guest? Or do I need to wait till their booking window so I can book them with me. If your not booking seperate tables, and eating together instead, how does this work?

So you can only make reservations for 'who is in your room'??

What if your travelling with someone else, but they have their own room. If I am a silver, can I not book the table for me and guest? Or do I need to wait till their booking window so I can book them with me. If your not booking seperate tables, and eating together instead, how does this work?

If you are traveling solo, yes you will make the reservation for yourself. Since the smallest table is a 2 top, once onboard it's really no problem to add a second person to your reservation.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter