Pretty Little Liars

hichewlova

Mouseketeer
Based on the Sara Shepard book series, the show starts next week on ABC Family (June 8th).

Has anyone read the books? I've been seeing the previews running at the movie theater lately and it seems like the kind of drama/mystery show that I could get into (aka the stars have cute clothes!!)

I have not read the books (though if I like the pilot I probably will). I hope this is a good show as I haven't picked one up for the summer yet! ;-) I teach adolescent literature, so I hope I can gain some more insight into their culture and maybe pull in some clips/references to the show when school starts back in the fall.

Love the books! I'm on the 5th one now. I don't have cable but my mom does. I might ask her to DVR the show for me

I don't have read the book but enjoyed it's tv show. may be storyline of Pretty little lairs episodes similar to the book, which is about four girls Spencer, Emily, Aria, and Hanna . All seven episodes which has premiered by ABC.com are just awesome. So here i will also recommend for gonna either watch or read pretty little liars story.

I don't like to read books..So I really don't know how's that..But If talk about the show, It's really amazing show. I love to watch this show..

Pretty Little Liars by ABC.com is a amazing TV show with good popularity among the masses.

It's one of my favorite TV show. I love to watch this show most of the time whenever I have started watching TV shows online,,,!!! :banana::banana:

It's brilliant series . I always like to watch such type of stories . I have seen all episodes of this show . All episodes of this show are fantastic .

This one is my favorite TV show and I ever enjoyed my self. still, Its season 2 is running with is fantastic and It has amazing plot which is attract to viewers. I haven't read its book but I enjoyed its TV show. I hope you also see it.

Prettly little lairs is really brilliant show. Till now i have enjoyed it's all episodes online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!