Pretty good deals for Canadians... !

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi fellow Canadians,

I was browsing on the DCL website, I have noticed a "25% off for Canadians" offer on some 3 and 4 nights Bahamas cruises for specific cruises June and September 2019 that are already "reasonably priced" to begin with.

You can only book them by phone though.

I thought some of you might be interested. :)

Go take a look!

I can't take advantage of those offers because I already have other plans... But otherwise, I would have.

Hi fellow Canadians,

I was browsing on the DCL website, I have noticed a "25% off for Canadians" offer on some 3 and 4 nights Bahamas cruises for specific cruises June and September 2019 that are already "reasonably priced" to begin with.

You can only book them by phone though.

I thought some of you might be interested. :)

Go take a look!

I can't take advantage of those offers because I already have other plans... But otherwise, I would have.

Yep good for Canadians but once again most Americans get nothing.

Sorry about that. :(

The conversion is usually so rough on Canadians that I thought it was good news and I wanted to share.

The exchange rate is killer right now so yes, these are some awesome deals! Of course we already have trips planned so can't take advantage of any of these deals, but I was definitely tempted :rotfl:

Kind of a shame for me. Wife's busy season runs through June and we're already going to Cali at the end of August.

Probably about as good a deal as one will see on DCL I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter