Pressed Coins

Shugmac

Earning My Ears
Every time we go to the parks our kids love collecting the pressed coins, i thought we had a few but my DH came across this web site www.liss.olm.net/ec/disney/wdw there is checklists on here i was going through them and i have hardly got any according to these list so i thought i would post the site incase anyone else has a collection of them and like me thought they had most of them.:eek:

Sharon.

I printed the check lists off this site for our June trip. I still didn't get as many as I had hoped :(. Oh well there is hope for the next trip. I also have a book for pressed pennies in Universal and Busch Gardens/ Sea World. Does any one have a site with a list for either of those?

Jana posting on Vernon's PC

This site also does the universal parks it is www.liss.olm.net/ec/universal it has US & IOA & citywalk checklists but not Seaworld or Busch Gardens. I dont think i have come across any machines in City Walk must look out for them.

Thank you. I suppose it pays to look t things a bit better ;) LOL.

Jana on Vernon's PC

Thanks for posting this, it will save a lot of time if I print this off and see what we havnt got:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts