presidentials at wyndham bonnet creek

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Tiara2015, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Tiara2015

Tiara2015 Earning My Ears

anyone ever stayed in a presidential at bonnet creek? if so, how far in advance did you book? and who did you book thru?

2. Upatnoon

Upatnoon DIS Veteran

I've stayed in them a few times and bought the reservations on ebay. Nice, but I wouldn't pay extra to stay in one.

Check out the we looooooove bonnet creek thread for advice on booking.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Tiara2015

Who did you book thru on ebay?

5. cammie810

cammie810 Mouseketeer

We have stayed many times at WBC. Both in presidentials and deluxe. The presidentials are gorgeous with lots of heavy, dark furniture and stainless steel appliances but the deluxe are just as comfortable! We book through ebay every time and have never had a bad experience. We have bought from timetogovacation, theroseofsharon, pen-management, lcwindy, farrells vacations, and many others. No problems ever. The first few times I called ahead to make sure Bonnet Creek had our reservation because I was nervous about the process but it has always gone smoothly.

firefly_ris likes this.
  6. Tiara2015

How far in advance did you have to book your presidentials?

7. Magical2017

Magical2017 Mouseketeer

We stayed in a one bedroom presidential last month. We booked a few months out through Vacation Strategy. It was very easy to work with this company.

8. snappy

snappy Survivor

Have booked presidential units 3-4 times from Ken Price with vacation upgrades. The units are great, seem to be more square footage, and have been available but are more costly. Still a wonderful alternative to a Disney room.

9. MsCoz2000

MsCoz2000 NJ Shore Girl

Stayed in a 4 BR Presidential in 2014, booked through Vacation Strategies (didn't have enough of my own Wyndham Points at that time) but have stayed non presidential many many times. Was the 4BR Pres amazing? Oh Absolutely! But honestly the non pres are great too. If it's not a huge difference in price then I say go for it, enjoy the experience... We booked ours 5 weeks before our trip, but keep in mind this was 4 years ago.