presidentials at wyndham bonnet creek

Tiara2015

Earning My Ears
anyone ever stayed in a presidential at bonnet creek? if so, how far in advance did you book? and who did you book thru?

Upatnoon

DIS Veteran
anyone ever stayed in a presidential at bonnet creek? if so, how far in advance did you book? and who did you book thru?
I've stayed in them a few times and bought the reservations on ebay. Nice, but I wouldn't pay extra to stay in one.

Check out the we looooooove bonnet creek thread for advice on booking.

Tiara2015

Earning My Ears
I've stayed in them a few times and bought the reservations on ebay. Nice, but I wouldn't pay extra to stay in one.

Check out the we looooooove bonnet creek thread for advice on booking.
Who did you book thru on ebay?

• cammie810

Mouseketeer
    We have stayed many times at WBC. Both in presidentials and deluxe. The presidentials are gorgeous with lots of heavy, dark furniture and stainless steel appliances but the deluxe are just as comfortable! We book through ebay every time and have never had a bad experience. We have bought from timetogovacation, theroseofsharon, pen-management, lcwindy, farrells vacations, and many others. No problems ever. The first few times I called ahead to make sure Bonnet Creek had our reservation because I was nervous about the process but it has always gone smoothly.

Magical2017

DIS Veteran
    We stayed in a one bedroom presidential last month. We booked a few months out through Vacation Strategy. It was very easy to work with this company.

snappy

Survivor
    Have booked presidential units 3-4 times from Ken Price with vacation upgrades. The units are great, seem to be more square footage, and have been available but are more costly. Still a wonderful alternative to a Disney room.

• MsCoz2000

NJ Shore Girl
    Stayed in a 4 BR Presidential in 2014, booked through Vacation Strategies (didn't have enough of my own Wyndham Points at that time) but have stayed non presidential many many times. Was the 4BR Pres amazing? Oh Absolutely! But honestly the non pres are great too. If it's not a huge difference in price then I say go for it, enjoy the experience... We booked ours 5 weeks before our trip, but keep in mind this was 4 years ago.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates