President Carter Picture - New Years Eve

Cool!!! But I have to tell you, you look a lot better than Jimmy!! :D
CC

What a great picture. The President looks like he's having fun. What a great guy.

Tina
Wonder 1/17/02

Scott, We just got back after a 21 hr. drive, weather wasn't as bad as we expected. Love the picture. Looks like you cut and pasted yourself into it. Just kidding, we know you hounded him all cruise long. LOL.
Tony and Debbie

Great Picture,
I'm sure you sighed with relief that the picture came out, otherwise no one would have believed you in years to come. thanks for sharing.

I guess if a former US President doesn't wear a tuxedo on formal nights, we'll have a hard time convincing others here that they should!;)

What a special memento of your trip. That is the kind of thing that would get passed through the generations in my family.

LOL, my3kids! ;) But notice it was at Tritons, which is on the Wonder. No formal nights there, only a request of a jacket in Tritons. Looks like he granted his host's request.

Great picture gscott! And you do look better in a tux than he does in his jacket.

Actually, it was a formal night, even on the Wonder, since it was New Year's Eve. We were given a special letter with our documents that asked us to dress "formally", which they explained as being a tux or dark suit and tie. I was there as well, and only about 30% tux's and 60% suits. I saw some in sweaters, and some just in shirt/tie.

yw8465, after I posted that, I was wondering if that was the case. I like that idea of making NYE formal night. My mistake, sorry!:)
And if thats the case, I have to say Im pretty disappointed. Thought a former President would have more class than that. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!