President’s Week AP rate

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
We are planning a return trip in 2020 over President’s week. We would love to go in January, as we got a great rate with low crowds, but we can no longer justify pulling our kids out of school. They will be in Middle School next year, and it’s too much make up work and equally as stressful for us to get them caught up. Anyway, just hoping someone could share what AP rate, if any, you were able to snag for this February break (2019). I checked the AP site, but they’re all sold out for the AP rate for the three premiere hotels for the Feb break week in 2019. TIA

I am curious about this too - we're planning (well at least I am - my DH and DS are just along for the ride..haha.) for a two week trip next winter. Mid-February makes the most sense for us as it means my DS (13) only misses one week of school not two. His break is always the same week as Presidents Day in the US (we're from Canada so it's Family Day/mid-winter break here). Anyway, I'm trying to research prices to figure out what is the best order to do things as we are planning a split stay - Universal/Disney/Beach. I know all are going to be higher over Presidents Day weekend/week but need to figure out which will be the least overpriced. From what I can figure out at this point the week after should be less.

I am paying $414 (Deluxe 2 queen room) for the night of 2/23 at Portofino Bay Hotel with my annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter