Present for the groom

KristiLyn

Fab Five Member!
Hi everyone!!

I would like to get my fiance a Disney related present right before the wedding, but am absolutely clueless as to what to get him. I know one thing I am getting him already, but it's nothing Disney related. Since we are getting married there, I feel like I need to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Maybe some Disney cuff links that he could wear during the wedding...these are $29.95:
http://www.disneystore.com/walt-disney-world-cufflinks/mp/1270477/1000216+1000777/

Matching money clip:
http://www.disneystore.com/walt-disney-world-money-clip/mp/1270507/1000216+1000777/

A fun gag gift would be to get him some disney socks with a gift tag that says, "so you don't get cold feet". :goodvibes

A disney watch with a special saying engraved on the back side...this one is $99.95
http://www.disneystore.com/accessories/adults/mn/1000216+1000777/
Here are others:
http://www.disneystore.com/accessories/watches/men/mn/1000302+1000764+1001227/

A disney keychain...with a gift tag saying, "you hold the key to my heart."

A personalized Disney robe that he can use on the honeymoon

You could send him the inexpensive gifts throughout the day leading up to your wedding with fun gift tags or personal notes. Have your bridesmaids deliver them or even your dad.

It's a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue. He's always told me he really wants it, but refuses to drink it unless it's a special occasion. He's never had it. So i'm going to give it to his best man to give to him that day with something I'm writing for him. Oh, and to make sure he doesn't drink too much of it :)
It's not very sentimental, but he'd appreciate it. That's why I was looking to get him something else more heartfelt, and something he can cherish.

You could see if you could find disney shot glasses to go with it.

Another fun item that you could send him on the day of the wedding. Is chapstick with a fun tag that says...so your lips are ready for the "big kiss".

You don't have to spend a lot of money to make someone feel extra special. Wouldn't you love to get fun little gifts randomly throughout the day of your wedding as you are getting ready for the big event?

You could even do a play on the 12 days of Christmas...instead do a 12 days of X and Z's Wedding and give him a gift every day leading up to the wedding.

Here is one idea...these were all things I did for my husband last Christmas and he loved it:

On the first day of our wedding my true love gave to me…
One golden memory
There have been many firsts in our marriage but nothing as monumental as our first kiss. So I give you one bag of ‘kisses’ and my memory of that special day.
I love you with all my heart, xyz

On the second day of our wedding my true love gave to me:
Two toasting glasses

FROM HERE ON OUT...INSERT "OUR WEDDING" FOR CHRISTMAS...YOU GET THE IDEA:
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Three favorite treats

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Four legs a walking
(plan something fun to do, like go on a picnic, fly a kite, go for a stroll in a park or zoo)

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Five reasons pure.
(for this I sent 5 emails and/or texts throughout the day with different reasons of why I loved him)

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Six flowers blooming
Today you should have received six flowers. Just a drop in the bucket for all of the flowers you’ve sent to me over the years and I’ve LOVED every one.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Seven courtship letters.
I’m taking us back in time with seven courtship letters.
(I kept all of the letters he wrote me while we are dating and I put seven in a pretty box and we read them together one evening while we drank wine and enjoyed a nice dessert)

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Eight crayons coloring.
On our first Christmas after we were married we didn’t have a lot of money but that time together was one of my favorite memories with you. These crayons are to remind you of that special time.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Nine email greetings.
Keep your eyes peeled on your inbox. You’re getting nine Christmas greetings today!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Ten fingers massaging.
Ten fingers to put to good use in ten minute intervals. Her comes the best Christmas gift of the year – neck, feet and back message!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Eleven favorite cookies.
These eleven cookies are just for you! No sharing today...you enjoy every single one!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
12 months of memories - Calendar with pictures of us
On this special day, I give you twelve months of memories to carry you through the next year.

You could also do something fun like this:

ON THE FIRST DAY OF OUR WEDDING, your true love gave to you…a partridge in a pear tree. Sorry, but I can’t find the partridge, so I'm giving you some pears from the tree the partridge flew away from. (attach to a can of pears)

the rest are all christmas ones that I did for a friend, but you get the idea:

ON THE SECOND DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…two turtle doves…but don’t’ have any…will candy turtles with a bar of Dove soap do? (attach note to a box or plate of caramel turtles w/ a boxed bar of Dove soap.)

ON THE THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…three French hens…well, we don’t have any French hens, so we’re giving you some chicken noodle soup, compliments of the three French hens. (attach to can of chicken noodle soup).

ON THE FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…four calling birds…we can’t find those calling birds though! Here are 4 messages they left for you before they flew off! (attach to 4 messages describing what a wonderful person they are)

ON THE FIFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…five golden rings, but sorry, we’re too poor for golden rings, but will some golden pineapple rings do? (attach to can of pineapple rings)

ON THE SIXTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…six geese a laying, but we know you don’t really want the mess of six geese all over your house, do you? How about some eggs that they left behind! (attach to a half dozen eggs)

ON THE SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…seven swans a swimming! OK, we looked for the swans, but couldn’t find them, but we did find some bubble bath they used while they were swimming! (attach to bottle of bubble bath)

ON THE EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…eight maids a-milking. Here is some milk we got from the eight maids — we think they must have been milking some brown cows! (attach to a container of chocolate milk)

ON THE NINTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…nine ladies dancing…Here are some canes used by the nine ladies who were out dancing all night! (attach to a nine candy canes)

ON THE TENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS: your true love gave to you…ten lords-a-leapin’ – here is some “Ben Gay”, which is highly recommended by the ten Lords we saw out jumping around. (attach to a package of Ben Gay rubbing lotion)

ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…eleven pipers piping, so here is a pipe of your own, have fun with it, but don’t “blow” the whole day! (attach to a bubble pipe and bubble solution)

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you…twelve drummers drumming, but we figured twelve drummers drumming would take up way too much room, so we drummed up some cookies for you…hope they keep this from being just another hum-”drum” day for you! (attach to a plate of cookies)

I gave him one for Christmas last year, and he loved it!
I was thinking of something Disney but still sentimental at the same time. This shouldn't be this hard...haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter