Preparing to purchase flights for July 8-16 2019 Southwest. Tell me what you have paid???

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Momtwofour, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:57 AM.

1. Momtwofour

Momtwofour DIS Veteran

We have never flown in July. Early June and during spring break but never that late in the summer. I am anxiously waiting for SW to release the flights, supposed to be this Thursday.
    Tell me what you have paid in the past for flights during this time Should I expect spring break prices???
    TIA

2. PrincessArlena'sDad

PrincessArlena'sDad DIS Veteran

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Momtwofour

Momtwofour DIS Veteran

Chicago to Orlando.

5. 1911

1911 Mouseketeer

never mind I reread your original post.

6. katallo

katallo DIS Veteran

Hopefully you will hear from someone who recently booked. We went in May 20018 from BWI and prices have doubled in the past 3 months. For some reason it is less expensive for us to fly to Mexico.

7. PrincessArlena'sDad

PrincessArlena'sDad DIS Veteran

FYI Jet Blue summer flights are available to book tomorrow. You can look at the schedule now if you go through jet blue vacations. The dca-mco schedule for the summer is changed from the spring, so I assume other schedules are changing also.

8. Momtwofour

Momtwofour DIS Veteran

I have never flown Jet Blue And I am not a big fan of Ohare. But I will check it out. Thank you

9. MinnieMSue

MinnieMSue DIS Veteran

Last summer I got late June tickets for $100 each way from Columbus to Orlando on opening day. I got a ticket for early next June on opening day and it was $161! It did drop and I got a little money back but that’s a pretty big increase. I need to buy my return flight when they go on sale Thursday but that’s also the day Hamilton tickets drop for Columbus tour so I might be broke lol.

10. Momtwofour

Momtwofour DIS Veteran

Early June tickets right now are a very decent price. I am praying they don’t go crazy for July.