Prepaid VISA Payment for Resort

CouponGirl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone made a payment on their room or package using a prepaid VISA? I am receiving a reward one for an odd amount and it just hit me that instead of trying to convert it to a Disney gc I might be able to pay directly towards our stay. We booked through a TA, so I can’t test it out myself, and didn’t want to ask her to make a payment using that info if anyone here knows it won’t work. Thanks!

After charging stuff to your room, stop at the front desk and tell them you’d like to make a payment for an exact amount towards your room charges.

I have used prepaid Visa's for payments several times without any issues. I have won several that are less than $20 so I have to call and do it, and still no issues. My initial payment is always with a CC, and that is also on file.

After charging stuff to your room, stop at the front desk and tell them you’d like to make a payment for an exact amount towards your room charges.

This is actually a virtual visa, so that won’t work, but it’s good to know how to do it if I have a physical card. Thanks!

I have used prepaid Visa's for payments several times without any issues. I have won several that are less than $20 so I have to call and do it, and still no issues. My initial payment is always with a CC, and that is also on file.

Perfect! Thanks for the confirmation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter