Preorder BOG

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
I know it’s here somewhere and I apologize .. when we preorder dies it have a place to preorder drinks or ?
Thanks in advance

Yes you can order drinks when you preorder for BOG.
You'll need to wait until at least 30 days prior to your ADR in order to preorder.
You'll see all your options then.
If you're on a dining plan it will likely warn you that you cannot order an alcoholic drink but just ignore it if that is something you'd like to order.
At the time of your ADR there will be no problem with having an alcoholic drink with the dining plan.

Thanks Queen
My 30 day should be wed I think . I may try an adult beverage ha ha 4 kids solo at Disney busiest weekend of the year perhaps.. well deserved lol
If we order desserts will they just come off our snack credits ?
Thanks

Yes you can order drinks when you preorder for BOG.
You'll need to wait until at least 30 days prior to your ADR in order to preorder.
You'll see all your options then.
If you're on a dining plan it will likely warn you that you cannot order an alcoholic drink but just ignore it if that is something you'd like to order.
At the time of your ADR there will be no problem with having an alcoholic drink with the dining plan.

Thanks Queen
My 30 day should be wed I think . I may try an adult beverage ha ha 4 kids solo at Disney busiest weekend of the year perhaps.. well deserved lol
If we order desserts will they just come off our snack credits ?
Thanks
Yes if you order desserts it will be taken from your snack credits.

We preordered at the 30 day mark, and chose 'adult beverage' (coffee/tea). When we arrived, the CM said we were also allowed an alcoholic beverage (mimosa, sangria, champagne) on the dining plan along with coffee/tea.

When I preordered with meals and snacks, the CM had to take my snacks off, just put through the meal order, and put through a separate snack order. I'm not sure if that's normal or if she didn't know what she was doing.

Also, you can update your preorder when you get to the restaurant, so, if you or the kids change your mind, you're not locked into what you picked the day(s) before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter