Premium Resort Express Pass Question

Duke07

Mouseketeer
I have a room booked at The Hard Rock Resort for August and it was booked through my credit card concierge service. There will be 3 adults in the room, but I just noticed that the reservation is for 2 adults. Will all 3 of us be able to get the express passes or will they charge us more upon checking in for the third one?

This happened once before at Royal Pacific and they just gave us the additional express pass for free (hoping same outcome happens), but I'm curious what the expectation should be?

I think changing from 2 adults to 3 might be an added fee change.
If you call the resort could you please let us know. Thanks .
Yes there is a fee to add additional adults
Policy is first two adults (18 and up)
are free

Third and fourth adults add on for the premiere hotel rooms
have a surcharge

This info is listed in the UO hotel sticky

Thanks.

Does anyone know if you can add a person at check-in for the same fee (which seems to be approximately $100)?

Trying to decide if there is a benefit to adding the person before arrival.

Last time I checked it I thought the additional cost was $40 per day for the extra adult in the premier hotels

It is a lower charge for the other onsite hotels

It is definitely not $100 per night extra
Thanks. To clarify, the additional cost for booking the room is $100 when moving from 2 to 3 adults for 2 nights.

I have another EP question regarding premiere resorts. We were APH for years but haven't been since 2015. I recall for a while we had a visit or 2 where instead of showing the actual room key to enter the EP line, you had to print out a little paper card in the hotel lobby, and use that for entrance to EP.
Is that still the case? Or do you show your real key?

Thanks for letting me piggyback. It seemed silly to start a new thread of Yet Another Premiere Resort EP Question.

I have another EP question regarding premiere resorts. We were APH for years but haven't been since 2015. I recall for a while we had a visit or 2 where instead of showing the actual room key to enter the EP line, you had to print out a little paper card in the hotel lobby, and use that for entrance to EP.
Is that still the case? Or do you show your real key?

Thanks for letting me piggyback. It seemed silly to start a new thread of Yet Another Premiere Resort EP Question.
Your room keys are your express passes now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!