Premier Vacation Homes Questions

topfueltn

Earning My Ears
We ( wife, 3 year old daughter and I ) decided to try an executive pool home from Premier for our trip in October this year. Any info or experience on likely location and quality of these homes would be very helpfull.

Thanks!

Premier are a large MC and one of the very few I used to trust. Everytime we took over a home they used to manage it was a pleasure. All bills would be paid up and everything would be in good working order.

Last Summer Premier changed ownership and unfortunately standards have slipped somewhat. Nothing dramatic but stupid small things that can cast a shadow over a vacation.

The homes should still be reasonably new and of a good standard and I'm sure you'll have few problems. Just watch for any additional charges and try and get a definite address of where you are staying. Enjoy :)

Thank you FLeisure for your reply. I just thought we would try something different than a villa or what not this year. It's a little more room than we need but a deal we could not pass up.

Thanks again!

I'm sure you'll have a great time ...vacation homes are the best way to stay in Orlando IMO.

But have a friend that stayed there last December and had a blast. SHe thought the house great and would use again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!