Pregunta sobre los traductores de idioma alquien lo a usado

BoricuaMicky

Earning My Ears
Pregunta sobre los traductores de idioma alquien lo a usado.

donde cuando y como?????????

Mensaje posteado en pagina de ingles

Help with Translation to spanish at some attractio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation to spanish at some attraction

Hi team:

I am from Bayamon Puerto Rico and discover the magic of Disney at me the age of 39 when I take me family on our first DISNEY vacation.

From that day on I have became a fan of WDW.

I am starting to plan for our 2 weeks vacation at CBR in July 2009. It will be our third trip (2005 AK; 2007 CBR).

We are a family of 4 my wife and my two kid (8 and 14) arte starting the count down.

Her is the situation my wife does not speak or understand English and in our first two trip we are all the time translating to her what is send at the attractions.

A few days back I hearted that some attraction have some equipment that translate to Spanish what it is happening.

Is this is true I will lake to surprise her on this trip so it can be even more fulfilling to her. Those Pal Mickey have any thing to done with this service.

Please let me know which attraction have it and how does it work to get that service. How we can ask for the service.

Thank you.

jrmunozpr64@onelinkpr.net

Available at No Additional Charge

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- "Wilkomenn!" "Bem-Vindo!" "Yokoso!" "Bienvenidos!" "Bienvenue!"

International visitors to Walt Disney World Resort will feel more welcome, thanks in part to expanded translation services across all four Disney theme parks including a personal translation device called Ears to the World, Disney’s Show Translator.

The Ears to the World, Disney’s Show Translator units are lightweight headsets that utilize cutting-edge wireless technology to provide synchronized narration at several popular theme park attractions in five languages. Wireless signals throughout key attractions trigger digital audio recordings in each unit -- providing real-time translation in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese or Spanish

Pregunta sobre los traductores de idioma alquien lo a usado.

donde cuando y como?????????

Mensaje posteado en pagina de ingles

Help with Translation to spanish at some attractio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation to spanish at some attraction

Hi team:

I am from Bayamon Puerto Rico and discover the magic of Disney at me the age of 39 when I take me family on our first DISNEY vacation.

From that day on I have became a fan of WDW.

I am starting to plan for our 2 weeks vacation at CBR in July 2009. It will be our third trip (2005 AK; 2007 CBR).

We are a family of 4 my wife and my two kid (8 and 14) arte starting the count down.

Her is the situation my wife does not speak or understand English and in our first two trip we are all the time translating to her what is send at the attractions.

A few days back I hearted that some attraction have some equipment that translate to Spanish what it is happening.

Is this is true I will lake to surprise her on this trip so it can be even more fulfilling to her. Those Pal Mickey have any thing to done with this service.

Please let me know which attraction have it and how does it work to get that service. How we can ask for the service.

Thank you.

jrmunozpr64@onelinkpr.net

Available at No Additional Charge

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- "Wilkomenn!" "Bem-Vindo!" "Yokoso!" "Bienvenidos!" "Bienvenue!"

International visitors to Walt Disney World Resort will feel more welcome, thanks in part to expanded translation services across all four Disney theme parks including a personal translation device called Ears to the World, Disney’s Show Translator.

The Ears to the World, Disney’s Show Translator units are lightweight headsets that utilize cutting-edge wireless technology to provide synchronized narration at several popular theme park attractions in five languages. Wireless signals throughout key attractions trigger digital audio recordings in each unit -- providing real-time translation in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese or Spanish

Este es el lugar (link) para encontrar esa informacion que usted tiene.

http://allearsnet.com/pl/england.htm

Cuando entre al parque, used puede conseguir Guest Relations cerca de la entrada de cada parque. La informacion que dan no explica detalles cuando el aparato interpreta de ingles a el espanol. Recuerde que necesita aportar un deposito de $100 mientras use el aparato. Saludos.

Encontre esta informacion, debe serte util

Disney World has "Ears to the World" wireless headset language translators available on loan. You can choose from German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese. A $100 deposit is required which is refunded if the unit is returned the same day.

The translators are available at Guest Services at each of the four theme parks.

The following attractions offer this translation service:

Magic Kingdom

Jungle Cruise
The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management
The Hall of Presidents
The Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Walt Disney World Railroad
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Epcot

Ellen's Energy Adventure
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Impressions de France
Innoventions West
Journey into Imagination with Figment
Living with the Land
Mission: Space
O Canada!
Reflections of China
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
The American Adventure
The Circle of Life
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Muppet Vision 3D
Sounds Dangerous
Studio Backlot Tour
The Great Movie Ride
The Magic of Disney Animation
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
Disney's Animal Kingdom

It's Tough to be a Bug
Kilimanjaro Safari
Wildlife Express Train

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter