pregnancy

ganurse

DIS Veteran
im not pregnant but working on it...i know you cant be 20 weeks or more but have any pregnant women and had a bad experience on the ship or ports?

I know when I was pregnant with DD, I was sick on land. I don't think I could have handled the motion of the ship on top of it. Each person and pregnancy is different though.

You have until the 24th week to travel. I was 22 weeks when I went on the cruise. I brought those accupressure armband things. They didnt do a thing for me. The only problem I had was when I woke up the 1st morning I was really, really quesy. Once I had some plain toast for breakfast I was fine & didnt have any more problems the rest of the week. However, I had a very easy pregnancy. Everyone is different. I have never once had morning sickness so that might of had something to do with it.

I was 14 weeks pregnant with twins when we cruised to Bermuda. Prior to the cruise, I had terrible nausea and vomiting. Once I got on the ship, I was fine, never felt a thing. In fact, one night we hit rough seas and everyone in my party felt sick except for me. I got to eat all the food everyone couldn't (LOL)! Like floridaminnie says, everyone is different. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter