Predictions for Podcast Announcement

Wimpy

Mouseketeer
Pete has been hinging that he will be making a big announcement on the Podcast Cruise. I think it may be fun to try and guess what it will be.

If you are on the cruise, please don't spoil the announcement for us until after the show has been released. Thanks.

My first thought is a US tour. Going to different cities and having live recording events.

Second thought is an announcement for Disapaloosa in 2013.

I predict that Pete has bought his own private island and is inviting us all there for a weekend-long party ... on HIM! :)

Stacy's a freak said:
I predict that Pete has bought his own private island and is inviting us all there for a weekend-long party ... on HIM! :)

I second!!! In the hopes that it comes true!

Stacy's a freak said:

I thought it was for a week!

I got one better. ;)

Pete has bought out Starbucks and is stopping it from moving to Main Street Bakery. :D

I think Pete might have tipped it off at the end of the Transportation segment this week. :-X.

I think Pete might have tipped it off at the end of the Transportation segment this week. :-X.

I think you're right but he did say in another segment that it was a couple announcements so I'm still hoping for the private island scenario :)

Are you talking about the part where he says "switching to my screen"?

Thinking they may be doing video podcasts now as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter