• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Buying Disney Food $$$$

Lowe6

Mouseketeer
A couple of years ago Disney was offering $25.00 worth of any Disney food place coupons or vouchers for like $20.00. Does anyone know if they are still doing this?? PS I'm not talking about hthe Connections thing. Thanks for your help !!!

I haven't heard of it, but that doesn't mean there isn't. Just bumping this up in case someone else knows.

Disney is no longer doing that program (I forget what it was called). I believe it was you paid $25 and got $30 worth of food. Or at least that is what I have written down in my Disney binder. I never used it but we considered it for our honeymoon. Sounded like a great deal, if you knew you'd eat that much each day, since any extra was forfeited.

That program was discontinued for guests other than Florida residents in 2000. I am not sure that the program is still available for Florida residents.

Hi,
I am sure this isn't the program you are talking about but it still is a good deal!

The Animal Kingdom "Meal Plus" Program allows you to purchase a special certificate at any Animal Kingdom counter service restaurant (Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, or Tusker House) that entitles you to the following:

counter service meal with small drink (non-alcoholic)
coupon for a box of popcorn or an ice cream
coupon for a bottle of water

The cost is $10.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids, which is quite a good deal considering that the higher-priced counter service meals alone can set you back that much, once you add the drink. You must use the coupons on the day you purchase them. This deal is available only at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park and is currently being offered through 5/30/02.

This is on Mary's mousesavers site.

:bounce: Only 13 days to go!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter