Pray for an EX pastor of my denomination -ELCA

OkieDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Kelly Fryer just came out as a Lesbian and has resigned as a pastor and as an assistant professor at Luther Seminary, of the Envangelical Lutheran Church of America. She has some incredible books out there and is a wonderful resource. We are studying one of her texts in our adult Sunday School. I am not sure of what her future contributions will be to the ELCA, but I hope and pray for her! :( :worried: She writes from a perspective that people are messy and we have to learn to deal with all people and to be respectful of all points of view. The bible is for us all! And Jesus loves us ALL!

"Kelly A. Fryer is a bestselling author and writer of the No Experience Necessary Bible study series. She has a passion—and a gift—for empowering people to pick up the Bible and read it for themselves. Kelly is an assistant professor of congregational leadership at Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Previously, she was pastor at Cross of Glory Lutheran Church in Lockport, Illinois."

"Kelly Fryer, Assistant Professor of Congregational Leadership, has tendered her resignation from her teaching position at Luther Seminary. The President of Luther Seminary accepted her resignation, which is effective immediately. Luther Seminary is grateful for Professor Fryer's service to her students and to the Lutheran church as a scholar and teacher of congregational mission and leadership. Please keep Professor Fryer and the Luther Seminary community in your prayers."

Oh, boy, this is tough. My denomination. My profession. My passion. the struggle is not over friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter