PPO Garden Grill

wvjules

DIS Veteran
I've never had an ADR prior to park opening before. How does it work? Where do I go once I get to Epcot? Is there a special entrance marked?

Thanks.

After bag check you will be directed to the taps all the way to the left. CMs will walk the line checking bands. Make sure to arrive 7:30-7:40ish. The line will be long and bag check takes a while. Most people head to Akershus.

They let us in at 8am a couple of weeks ago. This annoyed me as my ADR was for 8am. We arrived at GG at 8:03 and were done and riding Soarin by 8:45. :)

The same thing happened to us over Christmas week. They didn't let any of us in until a few minutes after 8. Not sure what was going on that day, but there were tons of security, police officers and K-9s all over the park. .

We were seated around 810 (I had a twisted ankle so it took us while to get there - relieved we had Garden Grill instead of our normal PPO breakfast at Akershus); we met all the characters 2x, ordered some extra food, finished our meal and were riding Soarin before 9am.

Just be sure to pay for your meal early on. That way you don't have to wait for the check after you have finished your meal and are anxious to get to Soarin before the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter